Conveniente para los padres de mascotas en movimiento, para viajes y viajes, y cepillados intermedios. Fórmula autorreguladora antimicrobiana que se activa cuando hay bacterias presentes. Elimina el mal aliento de forma inmediata.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE FOR CANINES
Dental disease in canines is very common, especially in small dog breeds. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
SIGNS YOUR PET HAS DENTAL PROBLEMS
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
SOLUTIONS TO HELP PREVENT AND/OR TREAT PERIODONTAL DISEASE
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® water bowl additives for Dogs, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Brush Your Pet’s Teeth with Dental Fresh® with 7-ZYME Enzymatic Tooth Gel
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Dogs
DENTAL FRESH® SPRAY
Convenient for on-the-go pet parents, for travel & trips, and in-between brushings. Anti-microbial self-regulating formula activates when bacteria are present. Eliminates bad breath immediately. Whitens teeth and reduces plaque & tartar over-time with frequent use. Does not cause staining, has no taste or artificial flavorings, and can safely be used long-term. Dental Fresh® Spray helps maintain good oral health in pets. Safe for Dogs & Cats over 12 weeks.
- Anti-microbial formula activates & destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria.
- Instantly freshens breath.
- Noticeably reduces surface stains to reveal pet’s naturally white smile over time.
- Protects gums and treats gingivitis.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Helps to prevent periodontal disease.
- Safe for Dogs & Cats!
*Sealed for Your Protection. 6-Benefits-In-One. Made-In-USA.
Spray Dental Fresh® into pet’s mouth making sure to saturate all teeth, gums, tongue and hard-to-reach areas. Repeat as necessary. Do not use more than 4 times per day. For maximum results, use with other Dental Fresh® water bowl products.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide…………………………………………………………………1%
Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben.
Store in the original container in a cool, dry place away from sunlight at a temperature below 86°F (30°C). Throw away any unused liquid after expiration date.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. For severe bad breath, inflamed gums, dark teeth or other concerning issues, consult your Veterinarian, as it may indicate a more serious condition.
No hay valoraciones aún.