Dental Fresh Original Formula for Cats es el “primer y único cepillo de dientes en botella clínicamente probado del mundo”. ¡Seguro y beneficioso para el uso diario tanto para gatos como para perros!
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE FOR FELINES
Dental disease in felines is very common. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
SIGNS YOUR PET HAS DENTAL PROBLEMS
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
SOLUTIONS TO HELP PREVENT AND/OR TREAT PERIODONTAL DISEASE
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® Original Formula for Cats, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Cats
DENTAL FRESH® ORIGINAL FORMULA FOR CATS
Dental Fresh Original Formula for Cats is the “world’s first and only clinically proven toothbrush in a bottle.” Safe and beneficial for every-day use for both cats and dogs, too!
CLINICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS
- Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
- Improves oral health.
- Eliminates plaque & tartar.
- Safely helps fight periodontal disease without brushing and no adverse effects on periodontal tissues.
- Safe for dogs, too!
BETTER THAN THE REST
Contains no alcohol, no sugar, no surfactants or detergents, and no pungent mint flavors, like many other water bowl additives on the market do. Does not cause staining, has no taste or artificial flavorings, and can be safely used long-term. Check your ingredients!
Add 1 teaspoon of Dental Fresh Original Formula for Cats to 8 ounces of drinking water. Daily usage results in fresher smelling breath and healthier teeth and gums. Safe and effective for dogs and cats. Adding Dental Fresh to your pet’s water bowl is not a substitution for letting their water sit too long. Make sure to change pets’ water frequently.
Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
No hay valoraciones aún.